etologia.pt (Portugal) and etologi.dk (Denmark) invite you for an intensive week of practical animal training. Ethology Institute Cambridge (EIC) students are welcome. You’ll improve your skills with international EIC tutors and AREP’s. You’ll learn about our methods, the EIC philosophy, the new studies about animal behavior, how to improve yourself as a professional, our planning sessions and therapy programs, our different way to give dog classes and how you can implement them in your daily work as a trainer.
Date: July 16 — 24 2017
Day 1 — Arrival, welcome briefing, and theory-intro.
Day 2 — “Teach without Speech” workshop (Roberto Barata, CAAE) and “Animal Behavior,” “Learning Theory,” and “SMAF Skills” (Tilde Detz Jensen, GAT).
Day 3 & 4 — Horsemanship practical workshop.
Day 5 — Cats and Guinea Pigs (Practice) | Social tour in Copenhagen.
Day 6 — “Individual Therapy” (IT) with all species.
Day 7 — Dog practice (classes).
Day 8 — Dog practice (classes) | Debriefing | Official dinner.
Day 9 — Good-bye and departure.
Price including accommodation: EUR 750 (DKK 5580 kr.)
Price excluding accommodation: EUR 410 (DKK 3000 kr.)
The price includes:
– All theory and practice.
– Transportation from and to the airport (CPH).
– Transportation to theory/practice areas.
– Accommodation for eight nights with free Wifi.
– Official dinner.
All other personal expenses, such as food and travel tickets are not included.
– EUR 250 (non-refundable deposit).
– Monthly payments until July 02.
Cancellation until July 02: We will refund 75% of the paid monthly payments.
Cancellation after July 02: There are no refunds.
– All courses in English (can be translated into Portuguese, Spanish or Danish if necessary).
– We recommend the use of appropriate boots or similar to practice with the horses and comfortable clothing for the rest of the training activities.
– In July, the average daily temperature in Denmark is 17°C. We recommend you bring adequate clothing.
– In Denmark, you will have to make your purchases in Danish krone. Please, confirm with your bank that your debit or credit card is valid for payments in Denmark.
– Make sure that your traveling health insurance is valid.
– For any additional questions, please, contact us.