etologia.pt (Portugal) and etologi.dk (Denmark) invite you for an intensive week of practical animal training. Ethology Institute Cambridge (EIC) students are welcome. You’ll train different species and be able to complete your Proficiency Verifications.
You’ll improve your skills with international EIC tutors and AREP’s. You’ll learn about our methods, the EIC philosophy, the new studies about animal behavior, how to improve yourself as a professional, our planning sessions and therapy programs, our different way to give dog classes and how you can implement them in your daily work as a trainer.
Date: July 16 — 26, 2018
Day 1 — Arrival and welcome briefing.
Day 2 — Seminar: A new vision about animal training (Roberto Barata, CAAE).
Day 3 — Seminar: Natural horse keeping & Mutual understanding in the communication relationship: horse—human (Tilde Detz-Jensen, GAE).
Day 4 & 5 — Practice with horses.
Day 6 & 7 — Dog practice (classes).
Day 8 — Practical seminar: Cats & Guinea Pigs.
Day 9 — Individual Therapy: Programming and case studies.
Day 10 — Debriefing | Social tour in Copenhagen | Official dinner.
Day 11 — Goodbye and departure.
Price: EUR 500.
The price includes:
– All theory and practice.
– Transportation from and to Copenhagen Airport (Destination: Ballerup Area).
– Transportation to theory/practical facilities (from Ballerup Area).
– Official dinner.
All other personal expenses, such as accommodation, food, travel tickets and individual activities are not included. In “Social tour”, all kind of activities aren’t included in the price. Contact us if you want help with accommodation or other activities during your stay.
– EUR 100 (non-refundable deposit) to confirm your inscription.
– Monthly payments available (all amount must be paid until July 02).
Cancellation until July 02: We will refund 75% of any paid amount
Cancellation after July 02: There are no refunds.
– All courses are in English (can be translated into Portuguese, Spanish or Danish, if necessary).
– We recommend the use of comfortable clothing for the training activities and appropriate boots to practice with the horses.
– In July, the average daily temperature in Denmark is 17°C. We recommend you bring adequate clothing.
– In Denmark, you will have to make your purchases in Danish krone. Please, confirm with your bank that your debit or credit card is valid for payments in Denmark.
– Make sure that your traveling health insurance is valid.
– Verify the roaming options with your phone operator.
– For any additional questions, please, contact us.